Mei Tai Classic
The Asian Mei Tai is a simple and comfortable sling, designed for carrying newborns. The Mei Tai is a convenient hybrid between a baby wrap or sling and an ergonomic baby carrier. It consists of a rectangular piece of fabric having straps at each corner: two padded shoulder straps, and two straps which together form the waist band. Easy and fun to use, for babies and toddlers. A Mei Tai distributes the baby's weight evenly on the parent's shoulders and hips which makes it easier than carrying a baby in the arms or in a ring sling. It is not difficult to learn different methods of carrying a baby in a Mei Tai and this is the reason why both moms and dads love using them.
- Designed for babies from 2 months up to 3 years of age (4.5 to max. 15 kg.);
- Three carrying positions: front carry, back carry and hip carry;
- Support to the baby's head is provided by the padded headrest;
- Additional support to the baby's head (while sleeping) is provided by the 100% cotton hood;
- Very compact in size and weight (200 grams);
- The baby is in an ergonomically correct “M”-position;
- Padded shoulder straps;
- The print is made from an eco-friendly paint.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)